Article published in Revista Arquitectura & Vida
Siga is an access control system and clock point system based on RF ID technology with clear advantages over the competition.
- It requires no physical contact between identified and reading device;
- Detector panels may be invisibly installed within walls, making them tamper-resistant;
- The system can detect the passage of people and vehicles in any kind of working environment;
- In an office environment it may be integrated with human resource management systems, supplying information on personnel’s movements;
- Permits identification and visualization of staff at entry points by means of digital photographs, which leads to improved security.