Improved delivery success rate
Do you want to implement a delivery control dashboard?
How can you reduce the number of complaints and lost parcels?
Do you want to keep your customers informed with up-to-date information?
Reduce costs by optimising routes
At Tecmic we develop delivery information integration solutions for telesales and call centres, which permit the collection of digitised signatures and associated delivery information from our RFID and GPS-enabled terminals. Our dashboards, customer delivery information portals, route planning applications, service performance execution report generators, service dispatch to terminals, among other applications all serve to optimise our customers’ distribution activities.
Improve your customer service
- On-line proof of delivery, via digitised signature collection;
- Detection of lost packages during delivery;
- Control over incorrectly delivered packages;
- Avoid complaints by providing timely answers to problems;
- Improve reliability of information supplied to the customer via early detection of wrong dispatch or incorrect transport route.
Achieve reduced operating costs, increasing your ROI
By reducing the number of ‘forgotten’ packages at time of dispatch, along with reductions in inefficient procedures, costs are reduced and customer service is improved.
Keep your customers informed
Integration of services together with telesales data allow customer details and necessary routes to be quickly determined, along with any detected problems or delays.
The early detection of problems such as missing packages or delays allow for speedy solutions, sending the relevant packages by another means.
Enjoy a global view of route statuses at both planning and execution phases, with key indicators of deviations from timetable
Use of Tecmic’s dashboards allows saving of time and money, while reducing complaints and inefficiencies in delivery.
- Graphical information of vehicle status;
- Advance information on possible delays to customers;
- Notification of delays in departures from the warehouse;
- Control over transported packages;
- Improved efficiency in the creation of new routes.
- Reduced delivery times:
- More efficiency, less idle time at the warehouse;
- More time available for carrying out deliveries.
- Identification of lost packages;
- Less “urgent” additional journeys caused by forgotten packages.
- Avoid customer complaints;
- More and clearer customer information.