Remote monitoring solutions
Optimise your management of equipment and installations
Receive continuous updates on:
- Your equipment’s downtime
- Cost of repairs
- Quantity of lost sales
- Impact of downtime on your customers
Applications at which Simor is aimed:
- Water treatment plants
- Radio antennas and communications repeaters
- Sensitive equipment and systems requiring 24 hour monitoring
- Civil construction equipment
- Agricultural installations
- Vending machines
- Parking meters
- Cash machines
- Remote unattended sites
Simor provides automatic alerts of any critical event concerning your equipment, allowing you to optimise the repair process, improving overall customer service.
Simor units can communicate with the control centre over any available communications medium (Trunking, TETRA, GSM, PMR). The Simor application, based on a client-server architecture, forms the system platform, integrating geographical information systems with database and communications management functions.
System administrators receive automatic real-time alerts on any critical alterations to the status of their equipment.
This allows immediate maintenance to be scheduled.
The following information can be determined from the information collected from the system:
- Productivity of each unit or installation;
- Associated returns on investment;
- Useful life;
- Other economic data relevant to the management of entire system.
Achieving a significant reduction in equipment downtime has a clear-cut effect on operating cost reduction together with increased revenue from monitored equipment, as well as improved customer satisfaction.
Contact our sales team.
We can provide you with a demo of the system and show you what cost reductions you will be able to achieve, and implement a solution tailored to your needs with a guaranteed return on your investment.