Transform your business, integrating XTraN into your management solution
XTraN is the fleet and service management solution chosen by those who seek:
- Professional management of fleet and workers
- Total integration with their IT systems
- High-performance customised systems
- Personalised functions through custom developments
- Management of services and teams finely-tuned to your specific business sector
Working time control
Control of driving and rest times.
Data for implementing eco-driving practices.
For managing teams in the field.
Share data with your IT systems.
Management of schedules
Management and control of schedules.
Dispatch and navigation
Reduce costs eliminating empty journeys.
Control over trailers
Know where your trailers are at all times.
Fuel consumptions and tolls
Data on fuel economy and toll costs.
XTraN is Tecmic’s professional fleet management system allowing total integration of information on your personnel’s activities in the field with your company’s IT systems, providing a continuous flow of data capable of increasing efficiency of operation.
XTraN helps you improve your customer service, by generating faster and more precise information, as well as significantly reducing costs.
Our systems feature a wide variety of units which allow you to scale your solution as necessary to fit your exact needs. At Tecmic we are specialists in the implementation of a wide variety of in-vehicle options. We have the right solution for you!
Tecmic has designed an on-board processing unit, capable of recording positioning, event alarms, and featuring a number of inputs and outputs for connection to vehicle sensors.
XTraN equipment provides total data security. It features sufficient memory allowing all relevant data to be temporarily recorded and later transmitted to the control centre in a single burst, should a communications link fail.
Tecmic produces a diverse range of on-board computers.
Check out the features most suited to the needs of your fleet!
Terminals and Driver Consoles
Featuring a 7” colour touchscreen with direct access keys for management functions, this unit integrates activity management and navigation functions, aimed at professional use. It is the ideal solution for operations where constant information to the driver is of vital importance.
The definition of various types of routine service actions directly related to a fleet operator’s activity permits accumulated time savings when used on a daily basis.
Templates, featuring data common to the majority of operations carried out speed up service execution. At the moment of execution, fields may be added or changed as required.
- Reception of service orders and automatic route guidance to destination;
- Real-time monitoring of service status;
- Record of activities carried out;
- Various route option choices (for example avoiding toll roads);
- Identification of type of road travelled;
- Management of teams on duty;
- Sending and receiving of messages;
- Status of activities and services.
Our console for supporting a driver’s activity has been developed based on our many years’ experience in this sector.
Featuring a full character keyboard together with additional function-specific keys, it is simple and intuitive to use. It is robustly constructed and may be mounted on the vehicle dash or anywhere convenient by means of an appropriate bracket.
The driver console forms the user interface to the system; it allows the reception of service orders and recording of all activities carried out in the field, for transmission to the control centre.
The console allows information generated and managed on other existing platforms (such as ERP, Planning, Monitoring and Notification of customers) to be extended to the control of goods delivered and collected, from warehouse to customer site, with notification events along the way.
- Start and End of Activity (with driver identification);
- Sending and receiving of predefined or free text messages;
- Start/terminate voice calls (hands-free kit option);
- Changing of operational state;
- Changing of driver;
- Indication of reason for stoppage: refuelling with recording of quantity, traffic, toll, mealtime, police stop, breakdown;
- Record of driver’s status: on duty, driving, rest;
- Automatic transmission of anomalies;
- Alarm events: speeding, excessive stoppage or driving time, excessive trailer temperature;
- Coupling and uncoupling of the trailer.
This terminal provides a portable solution with the following features: barcode reading, GPRS communication, electronic signature collection, camera (for document copying), GPS receiver with navigation software and connection to a printer.
The possession of an XTraN Mobile licence permits the complete integration of your original service data with that collected during service execution.
- Reception of service orders;
- Sending and receiving of text messages;
- Start of activity, with driver/operator login;
- Start of journey, with the full complement of planned services;
- Reorganisation of journey (alteration of sequences of services);
- Route guidance to next service point;
- Look-up of service details;
- Notification of arrival at service destination;
- Request of mapping information;
- Identification of tasks to be carried out;
- Notification of end of task;
- Electronic collection of signature;
- Notification of end of service;
- Location of teams closest to a site;
- Initiation of an incident;
- Justification of excessive stoppage times;
- Indication of reasons for stoppages: mealtime, police stop, traffic, breakdown;
- End of activity;
- Looking up of position;
- Route guidance to a particular location (coordinate, landmark, address).
EasyCan allows data to be read from the vehicle’s Can-Bus. The following data may be obtained:
- Distance travelled;
- Accelerator pedal actions;
- Brake pedal actions;
- Excessive engine RPM;
- Time in motion;
- Time spent above max. permitted speed;
- Ignition on time;
- Fuel tank level;
- Fuel consumption.
- The system can be adapted to any type of heavy goods vehicle;
- State-of-the-art technology for reading vehicle data;
- Secure and reliable reading of Can-Bus data;
- Simple and quick installation.
This solution allows trailer door opening events to be recorded, together with date, time and vehicle location. This information is transmitted to the control centre the instant such an event occurs.
The transport of perishable goods requires that a suitable temperature be maintained in order to guarantee that they arrive at their destination in the best possible condition. This option provides you with complete control over temperature, ensuring that mandatory conditions of transport are adhered to.
Ensure the satisfaction of your customers, guaranteeing delivery in the best possible condition. Should a problem arise, a detailed report of temperature of the goods during transport can be generated for confirming whether this is the cause of the problem.
A record is kept every time a driver registers himself with the system, by means of a touch memory key. The key is kept with the driver and is read by an on-board reader.
The power take-off sensor indicates whenever a specific mechanical vehicle system, such as a mechanical arm, is started or stopped. The control centre will therefore be duly informed of where and when the unit was used and for how long.
The power take-off sensor can be applied to a variety of specialised vehicles such as those for waste collection or cement mixers, allowing complete control over their usage, with report generation when required.
Improves the safety of the driver, allowing a silent alarm to be discreetly sent in emergency or danger situations.
Allows the vehicle to be used for private purposes outside working hours without being tracked. It is normally installed in a hidden but easy to reach location.
- Fuel savings
- Proven 20% improvement in fuel economy.
- Improved operational efficiency
- Whenever one carries out an in-depth analysis of one’s activity, weak points are discovered which need to be addressed. XTraN provides managers with the necessary tools for performing this analysis and based on this, improving their operational efficiency.
- Improved productivity
- Doing more with the same number of people is possible once the potentials of all involved are maximised. You will be able to carry out a greater range of activities with the same number of employees, leading to productivity gains essential to a company’s success.
- Increased safety
- Vehicle tracking and the alarm module allow for greater safety of drivers, fleet, equipment and cargo.
- Reduced communications costs
- All information of interest collected from the fleet flows through XTraN, eliminating the need for voice communications. All data and messages exchanged are archived within the system for later offline analysis.
Contact our sales team.
We can provide you with a demo of the system and show you what cost reductions you will be able to achieve, and implement a solution tailored to your needs with a guaranteed return on your investment.