iZiTraN, the professional fleet management system for any enterprise
Control and track your entire fleet in real time
Our application allows your entire fleet’s activity to be monitored through the generation of various types of performance reports, alarm alerts and simple to use but highly detailed maps, resulting in a comprehensive range of advantages to the customer, such as:
- Great ease of use;
- Information can be accessed from any web browser;
- All information is received in real time with fixed costs;
- No system maintenance costs;
- Integration with your existing IT systems through webservices;
- Compilation and exporting of performance reports;
- Real-time tracking of all vehicles.
iZiTraN is the simplest, most secure and best value-for-money solution for online fleet management.
Each vehicle carries a mobile unit, comprising a GPS receiver and GPRS communications module, capable of communicating the vehicle’s position and operating status on a minute-by-minute basis to the server at the control centre. In order to access this information the user simply requires access to a simple web browser. Each user is issued with access credentials limiing access to their own fleet’s data.
This solution is available for a fixed monthly per-vehicle fee, permitting tight control over costs. There is no need for a heavy initial investment in equipment or systems.
The monthly fee includes the following:
- Basic on-board unit;
- Data communications;
- Warranty and maintenance;
- Personalised support.
- Business activity management
- Map-based vehicle tracking
- Lookup of vehicle routes travelled
- Real-time location of vehicle closest to a site
- Definition of authorised activity zones, virtual beacons, key spots
- Identify “Special” vehicles and highlight their operating data
- Digital maps
- Address lookup
- Wide area coverage
- Frequently updated work space
- Two-way communications
- On-line chat with user identification
- Predefined messages
- Auditing and Reporting
- Reports of all activity carried out
- Driver-based reports for easy worker productivity analysis
- Automated report generation for selected time and date periods
- Export of reports in various formats: HTML; Word; Excel; PDF and CSV
- Maintenance management
- Control over refuelling
- Alerts to improper use
- Remote configuration of alarms
- Speeding alarm alerts
- Alerts to entries and exits from virtual beacons
The equipment comprises a GPS and a GPRS module, with connection to the vehicle systems in order to seamlessly communicate all relevant information, without the need for driver intervention.
Optional equipment for customers requiring higher levels of control over fleet operation:
The Control Centre provides a simple and intuitive interface for managing all aspects of your fleet, all the while sending and monitoring service execution orders, and constantly guaranteeing the most optimal route to each destination.
Send any necessary messages using our message console. The principal advantage of this solution is that communications costs are already fixed and built into the overall solution, thereby reducing costs by avoiding the need for normal voice calls.
A record is kept every time a driver registers himself with the system, by means of a touch memory key. The key is kept with the driver and is read by an on-board reader.
- Solution for Protection against dusty and damp environments
- Solution for Protection of the transport of dangerous goods
- Reduced operating costs
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Reduced empty mileage
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Reduced loading and unloading times
- Reduction in vehicle idle times
- Improved productivity and efficiency
- Activity planning
- Route optimisation
- Elimination of fuel theft
- Eliminate unauthorised use of vehicles
- Real-time information on vehicle status
- Real-time decision-making
- Improved customer service
- Reduced response times via dispatch of the vehicle closest to destination
- Guarantee adherence to timetable
- React in a timely fashion to unexpected events
- Improved safety
- Improved safety of vehicles, drivers and cargo
- Real-time alerts via SMS or email
- Reduced communications costs
- Eliminate the need for voice calls to/from drivers for establishing their location
- Integrated management
- Integration of fleet data with a wide range of standard financial and logistics management software packages
- Ease of implementation within your organisation
- Easy access via any web browser
- No initial investment required
- Fixed-price solution
- Full equipment maintenance for the duration of the contract period
- Map updates and access to new functionality
We can provide you with a demo of the system and show you what cost reductions you will be able to achieve, and implement a solution tailored to your needs with a guaranteed return on your investment.