On-line vehicle tracking
iZiGPS is a vehicle tracking system aimed at users looking for a simple-to-use tool for monitoring their out-of-doors resources.
It provides corporate or individual users with a simple and fast method for tracking their vehicles together with vehicle operational status.
Your first step to reducing operational costs
- Vehicle tracking via digital map
- Operating status, direction and heading
- Detailed maps at street number level
- Lookup of journeys carried out per vehicle, together with details of locations visited
- Information on the start/end of each route
- The system records and archives the complete set of all vehicle positions
- Possibility of vehicle speeding alerts
- Lookup of vehicle data: mileage and speeds
- Lookup of vehicle routes covered, together with precise information on the start and end of each journey
Each vehicle contains a monitoring unit featuring a GPS receiver, and which communicates vehicle positions to the home base, via a GPRS link.
- Small size and extremely reliable;
- Discreet installation, discouraging sabotage or unauthorised tampering;
- Easy and quick installation.
A record is kept every time a driver registers himself with the system, by means of a touch memory key. The key is kept with the driver and is read by an on-board reader.
- Optimisation of resources
- Reduction of operating costs through reduction of unnecessary journeys and consequent fuel consumption
- Optimisation of the use of resources – send the vehicle which is closest to the service site
- Control over abusive forms of driving (such as speeding) – reduced fuel consumption and vehicle maintenance
- Encourages more efficient task execution and driving style
- Speed and simplicity
- Simultaneously rich in functionality but easy to use
- Access the application via any web browser
- Improved customer response times
- Safety and Support
- Allows for improved safety of drivers, vehicles and goods.
The customer has access to full telephone support providing assistance in the use and functionality of the solution.
We can provide you with a demo of the system and show you what cost reductions you will be able to achieve, and implement a solution tailored to your needs with a guaranteed return on your investment.