For customers looking for a simple and easy-to-use tool for monitoring their resources outside the company
- Simple to use
- Cost control
- Easy access and consultation
Your first step to reducing operational costs
iZiGps is a vehicle tracking system aimed at users looking for a simple-to-use tool for monitoring their out-of-doors resources.
It provides corporate or individual users with a simple and fast method for tracking their vehicles together with vehicle operational status.
- Vehicle tracking via a digital map
- Operating status, direction and heading
- Detailed maps at street number level
- Lookup of journeys carried out per vehicle, together with details of locations visited
- Information at the start/end of each route
- The system records and archives the complete set of all vehicle positions
- Possibility of vehicle speeding alerts
- Lookup of vehicle data: mileage and speeds
- Lookup of vehicle routes covered, together with precise information at the start and end of each journey
OPTIMIZATION OF RESOURCES
- Reduction of operating costs through the reduction of unnecessary journeys and consequent fuel consumption
- Optimization of the use of resources – send the vehicle which is closest to the service site
- Control over abusive forms of driving (such as speeding) – reduced fuel consumption and vehicle maintenance
- Encourages more efficient task execution and driving style
SPEED AND SIMPLICITY
- Simultaneously rich in functionality but easy to use
- Access the application via any web browser
- Improved customer response times
SAFETY AND SUPPORT
- Allows for improved safety of drivers, vehicles and goods.
The customer has access to full telephone support providing assistance in the use and functionality of the solution.
Find out how this Tecmic solution benefits your business!
Details of Equipment and Features
Each vehicle contains a monitoring unit featuring a GPS receiver, and which communicates vehicle positions to the home base, via a GPRS link.
- Small size and extremely reliable;
- Discreet installation, discouraging sabotage or unauthorized tampering;
- Easy and quick installation.
Energy efficiency system
|The use of a connection to the vehicle’s Can-Bus can provide additional information on vehicle fuel consumption and driver behavior. This can form the basis for an energy efficiency policy within your company, through acting on driving behavior and achieving excellence in this domain.|
|Total security against vehicle theft, preventing restarting or even complete immobilization of the stolen vehicle.|
Driver identification key
|A record is kept every time a driver registers himself with the system, by means of a touch memory key. The key is kept with the driver and is read by an on-board reader.|
|Allows the vehicle to be used for private purposes outside working hours without being tracked. It is normally installed in a hidden but easy to reach location.|
Vehicle tracking via digital map
|Operating status, direction and heading|
|Detailed maps at street number level|
Report of trips and routes
|Lookup of journeys carried out per vehicle, together with details of locations visited.
|Possibility of vehicle speeding alerts|
Lookup of vehicle data
|Mileage and speeds|