Tecmic provides solutions for smart command, control and management of teams, operations, resources and incidents, producing significant operating cost reductions, contributing to the success of our customers and helping companies compete in the most difficult markets.
- A Portuguese multinational company.
- Sustained growth for over 25 years.
- Solid finances.
- International recognition of our innovation and development capabilities.
- Market leader in large-scale corporate systems.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) accessible to all nature of enterprises.
- High quality sales, development, engineering and technical support teams.
- In-house concept and design of hardware and software guarantee long-term support of systems.
- Frequent participation in European R&D projects.
- Custom solutions.
- Implementation of solutions for and recognition by the main players in various market segments.
To be the market leader in solutions for smart command, control, and management of teams, operations, resources and incidents.
To develop innovative and high added value solutions for improving our customers’ profitability and creating value for their shareholders, employees and partners.
Founded in 1988, Tecmic has been continuously developing and innovating its solutions, and is today the Portuguese market leader in this sector.
In 2008 the entire company was acquired by Trailtec SGPS, with a renewed organisational structure.
- Logistics and goods haulage management systems;
- Management of land and marine fleets;
- Public transport management systems;
- Systems for command and control of Security and Emergency forces;
- Technical support management systems;
- Remote management of kiosks, vending machines and other unattended equipment;
- Integrated management of waste collection;
- Access and work attendance management systems;
- ASICs – Application Specific Integrated Circuits.
Offices in Portugal (Oeiras, Arruda dos Vinhos, Leiria) and Brazil (São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro)
Overseas Distributors and Partners:
Spain, UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, Norway, South Africa, Brazil, Peru, United States and Canada.
Among Tecmic’s personnel, 20% have an MSc degree, 70% have a higher education degree, and 7% are technician trained. Tecmic also counts on the support of national and foreign R&D institutions, through solid partnerships.
Technical support is provided by a qualified team with excellent knowledge of complex system maintenance.